Career at S&T AGS&T is a renowned manufacturer and supplier of IT and smart energy systems and component technologies. These are created, produced and sold by the company's some 2,500 employees. They staff the company's offices and operations, which are located in more than 20 countries. S&T's stock is listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange.
S&T Austria's extensive portfolio comprises IT outsourcing, integration and consultancy services. These include data center operation, managed printing, cloud integration, software development and workplace management. These are supplied on a 24/7 basis all throughout Austria.
S&T is also known as a renowned manufacturer of IT products. These feature proprietary technologies, and extend from embedded computer products, server technologies and rugged tablets to such special-purpose hardware and software-based systems as professional-level security appliances.
S&T is headquartered in Linz, Austria. It maintains facilities in Vienna, Graz, Innsbruck and Salzburg. These are staffed by some 200 employees. They work for the company's accounting, procurement, development, logistics, services and sales departments.
S&T's success is primarily attributable to the teamwork displayed by its highly dedicated and well-performing corps of employees. Their devotion and contentment arise from S&T's being a pleasant and positive place to work. These traits stem from the company's flat hierarchies and expeditious decision-making processes.
Join S&T's team! We are looking for staff members who have the skills, dedication and enjoyment of achievement that our company needs to set forth its story of success.
What S&T offers
• The multifaceted challenges stemming from working for a cutting-edge international company.
• State-of-technology work putting you in direct touch with IT manufacturers and other market leaders.
• Personalized career paths within the S&T Group.
• The freedom to shape your job by developing your ideas.
• Results-driven remuneration fostering and rewarding dedication and achievement.
• An advanced times of employment model with built-in flexibility.
What is S&T's corporate culture comprised of?
S&T's corporate culture is characterized by a flat hierarchy. S&T is a place in which all employees are treated fairly and equally, with this encompassing members of the executive board. These traits make our company a pleasant and positive place to work, one in which team spirit is fostered and manifested, and in which employees are empowered to drive its development.
What we expect of our applicants
Prospective S&T employees are to possess the following characteristics:
• expertise in your field, professional manner and the high degree of flexibility requisite to adapt to variegated customers requirements
• "team fit": the prospective employee is to perfectly fit into the respective team – and to manifest S&T's values.
A piece of advice for job applicants
Never be afraid to ask questions and to be frank and open!
Preferred form of application
E-Mail! Please send us an E-mail containing the documents best telling us who you are and what you are capable of achieving (with these to include your C.V., letter of application, employment certificates and a photo) to email@example.com.
Our selection procedure is primarily based on face-to-face interviews. With the number being based on the position being filled, there are two to three rounds of such interviews. The procedure may also include tests and presentations.